Monday, May 16, 2011

Change

Many of you have likely heard that I will be changing my role in the school for next fall.  With Mr. Larson and Mr. Letkeman leaving our school the opportunity for me to return to an Administrative role presented itself and I am really happy to have been offered the Vice-Principalship.  With the acceptance of that role, I will also be returning to the classroom at the grade 3/4 level. 

We have hired Ms. L. Belanger to take over as the Special Education teacher for next year.  I am confident that she will manage the job beautifully, and I will still be here to help with any transition bumps that may arise.

Check out the Monday note today for a list of homeroom teachers for the 2011-2012 school year.  Mr. Lobb and I are meeting with Mr. Larson and Mr. Letkeman this week to begin the process of creating the timetable for next year.  Details of teaching assignments will be shared with you once they have been finalized here.

Have a wonderful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment