Monday, May 2, 2011

Amazing

Wow, I had the opportunity to attend the Arena Fundraiser on Saturday and all I can say is WOW!  The support of community in the form of attendance, donations and purchasing can only be fully appreciated if you were there.  Hats off to the organizing committee and to all the people who made the event a huge success!

This week we are fortunate to have Crystal, an SLP practicum student, begin a month long assignment in our school.  She will be out weekly spending time with the students on the SLP caseload.  Carrie will also be here, and will be supervising the work that Crystal does with your children.

On Friday I will be attending a math conference in Saskatoon put on by the Sask. Math Teacher's Association.  I am sure that I will come back filled with great ideas for how to assist students in seeing the math in their world.

Enjoy the lovely weather, it took it's time, but I think Spring has officially arrived.

No comments:

Post a Comment