Thursday, January 31, 2013

New Discovery

With a bit of extra time this morning I have been looking at the capabilities of the Mathletics program and am really happy with what I have found.  I am able to go in to see what each child has been doing for activities and am able to set tasks for them. 

Over the next week or so, I will take time to set at least one task for each child.  That means that before they can log onto their choice, there will be an activity that they must do for me:)

The bonus is, if I set the task, they earn more points when they complete it!

Thank you to all of you who were able to attend Family Literacy Night last night.  From our perspective it was fantastic - hope it was great for you and your child too!

Here's to warmer temperatures.

No comments:

Post a Comment