Thursday, June 28, 2012

Farewell 2011-2012 Class

Well, here we are with the year officially over.  I cannot believe how quickly it has gone or how much we managed to pack into ten months.

I would like to thank each parent for the trust that you placed in me as your child entered my classroom.  Your support throughout the year has been appreciated.  You all have amazing children and I feel very fortunate that I could have a part in their learning and growing up. 

They have had laughed and cried and everything in-between but at the heart of it all they learned something and were able to share themselves with other children who are also learning and growing. 

Enjoy your summer and be sure to say hi if you see me in my summer fog around town or at the lake.

It was an honour to teach your child.

Mrs. Newman

No comments:

Post a Comment