Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Whew

Wow, last week flew by in such a blur that I didn't even have a moment to update the blog.  Sorry!
Now that swimming is over for the grade fours I think we have a few days of routine before the break.

As you know we are going skiing next Tuesday, February 14th.  Please let me know if your travel plans have changed so I know who to be looking for on the bus.

We will hand out any Valentine's cards that the students wish to bring on Monday t he 13th. 
Student list:
 Grade three - Shyla, Brody, Brienna, Landon, Chase, Emma, Lauren, Hannah, Ayden, Harley, Shea, Amanda
  Grade four - Charise, Easton, Havey, Rebecca, Jayden, Ryan, George, Tesa, Easton, Jarvis

Hoja (an acapella group) will be here on Monday the 13th presenting from 2:00-3:00.  I have seen them before and they are terrific.  Come and join us if you wish!

No comments:

Post a Comment