Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Running Week

Welcome back and congratulations to our students who participated in 4-H Expo this weekend.  I was in on Sunday, and was once again impressed by the work and the dedication that members and parents put in to their projects.  After listening to the guest speakers, I too was struck by how many people I knew at the Expo, and as I travel around because of my own involvement in 4-H.

As many of you know the RCMP Relay takes place this Friday by Sandy Beach.  Our athletes have been working hard preparing for it - good luck. I believe that we have RCMP members from the Musical Ride (without their horses) coming on Friday afternoon.  Our family has tickets to the ride in Lloydminster on Saturday night, if you have never been I highly recommend it!

Our grade four, five, and six students are off to the Tri-Meet in Marshall on Wednesday while the 2/3 class and the grade 9's are heading for Edmonton.  I will be joining the field trip to Edmonton and am quite excited.

Crystal Heck has completed her Speech and Language Practicum here and we would like to thank her for her efforts.  The progress our students have made over the past year was certainly increased by the extra time she was able to spend with us during the month of May.  Carrie will be here on Friday of this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment