Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy Groundhog Day

Well, good news from the groundhogs this morning.  Not a shadow to be seen which I am confident means that we will be seeing the end of winter very soon. 

I found an interesting article which suggested that at the end of each day we take five minutes to reflect on our day and the interactions that we had throughout the day.  I wanted to share it with you, perhaps you already do this, perhaps you think it is crazy, for what it is worth, here it is.

Take Five and ask yourself the following:

1.  How did the day go?  What success did I experience?  What challenges did I endure?

2.  What did I learn today? About myself? About others?  What do I plan to do differently - or the same - tomorrow?

3.  Who did I interact with?  Anyone I need to update?  Thank?  Ask a question?  Share feedback?

Have a terrific week.

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting about the reflecting. Too often we don't stop and reflect about what our successes were and where we can learn and grow. I am going to try!

    ReplyDelete